Pure Holiday Enjoyment with safety
The Hotel Louis C. Jacob is an ideal place to spend a carefree break on the outskirts of the metropolis: whether culture or nature – with us both are within reach.
Look forward to an all-round safe and relaxing holiday at the Hotel Louis C. Jacob!
Welcome to the Jacob hotel
Are you planning to spend your next break with us at the Jacob? How nice! So that you can lean back from the start, we have put together the Jacob carefree package for you. Relax on our linden terrace or in front of the fireplace in our lounge, enjoy our first-class cuisine and experience picturesque Hamburg far away from the hustle and bustle. We look forward to you!
travel safely together
In the interests of all guests and employees, we must ask you to heed the following rules and thank you for your understanding. Only together with you can we ensure that all guests can safely enjoy their well-deserved vacation even in this special situation.
- Before check-in: negative PCR test (not older than 48h) or negative antigen rapid test (not older than 48h) with digital or written certificate.
- During the stay: Evidence of a new, negative antigen rapid test with digital or written confirmation every 72 hours. (The deadline starts with the first test at home and not when you arrive at your holiday destination.)
- The test regulation applies to everyone, including children, from 6 years of age
- Test dates can be booked on site. Testing in the hotel is not possible. If you do not submit a negative test during your stay, we can no longer accommodate you and your stay will be terminated immediately
- All guests with complete vaccination protection or proof of recovery are exempt from the obligation to test
- Complete vaccination protection applies from 14 days after the second vaccination. Evidence must be provided in the form of a vaccination certificate, a replacement certificate from the vaccination center or a medical certificate.
- You are considered to have recovered if you are already ill with SARS-CoV-2. In this case, your infection must have been at least 28 days and a maximum of 6 months ago. Proof of the recovered status must be provided by a positive PCR test result with a date that is at least 28 days ago and not older than 6 months.
Obligation to present evidence I DOWNLOAD
We, as your host, are obliged to check and document proof of the negative corona test, a valid vaccination or recovery certificate for all persons aged 6 and over. During your stay, as a guest, you are required to present the negative test certificate every 72 hours or to send it by email.
The following applies to vaccinated persons: We need a recognized vaccination certificate from you that a complete vaccination against the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus is available in embodied or digital form. The last required single vaccination must be at least 14 days prior to arrival or, in the case of a recovered person, consist of a given vaccine dose.
The following applies to those who have recovered: You are an asymptomatic person who is in possession of a certificate of recovery issued to you in embodied or digital form. The underlying test must have taken place at least 28 days ago on arrival and no more than 6 months ago. If the infection was more than six months ago, there is no test verification requirement if a single vaccination dose against COVID-19 can also be proven in addition to the proof of recovery.
At the hotel
- Before entering, use the disinfectant dispenser in the entrance area
- Only use the main entrance and exit during your stay
- Pay attention to the adapted routing throughout the hotel
- Comply with house rules
- Check in on your own at a distance (1.5 meters from other people), if possible. All travelers must keep the specified distance from other travelers when waiting
- Elevators in the hotel must be used separately, a maximum of two people or with members of your own household. If you don't want to wait and prefer to walk, the stairs are your option
Sleep and relax: your room
- Adjusted (not daily) cleaning rhythm to minimize contact points
- Unfortunately, room service is currently not available
- Before and after every stay: rooms are thoroughly cleaned, ventilated and disinfected. Frequently used objects and surfaces are disinfected separately
- Breakfast: Choice of two table times (7:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. or 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.)
- Dinner: Choice between two table times (6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. or from 8:00 p.m.) to be agreed upon arrival - 3-course menu of your choice from the menu
- Disinfect hands before entering, wear a mask to the table and observe the routing in the restaurant
- Keep contacts as low as possible
- Observe the minimum distance and markings on the floor
- Pay for all services as cashless as possible at check-out (EC or credit card)