Pure Holiday Enjoyment with safety
The Hotel Louis C. Jacob is an ideal place to spend a carefree break on the outskirts of the metropolis: whether culture or nature – with us both are within reach.
Look forward to an all-round safe and relaxing holiday at the Hotel Louis C. Jacob!
Welcome in the Jacob
Are you planning to spend your next break with us at the Jacob? How nice! So that you can lean back from the start, we have put together the Jacob carefree package for you. Relax on our linden terrace or in front of the fireplace in our living room, enjoy our first-class cuisine and experience picturesque Hamburg far away from the hustle and bustle. We look forward to you!
Your Holidays in the Jacob
In the interests of all guests and employees, we must ask you to heed the following rules and thank you for your support.
Only together with you we can ensure that all guests can safely enjoy their well-deserved vacation even in this special situation.
Hygiene and safety concept
With the arrival you agree to the following regulations. In addition, you confirm that you will only travel to the hotel if you or a fellow traveler have no symptoms suspect covid-19 (such as fever, cough, shortness of breath caused by infections) at the time and you or a fellow traveler hasn't been in an officially classified risk area days before arrival in the past 14 days.
We take care of you and you take care of us
Comfortable and safe: your arrival
- Arrive, disinfect your hands and come in
- Note the adapted routing throughout the hotel
- Check in and wait on your own, if possible, at a distance (1.5 meters from other people)
- The room cards are disinfected in advance so that they are cleaned together with all the necessary information at check-in
Sleep well and Relax: Your Room
- Adjusted (not daily) cleaning rhythm to minimize contact points
- Unfortunately, room service is currently not available
- Before and after every stay: rooms are thoroughly cleaned, ventilated and disinfected. Frequently used objects and surfaces are disinfected separately
Eat well: Jacobs Restaurant
- Breakfast: Choice of two table times (7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. or 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.)
- Dinner: Choice between two table times (6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. or from 8:00 p.m.) to be agreed upon arrival - 3-course menu of your choice from the menu
- Disinfect hands before entering, wear a mask to the table and observe the routing in the restaurant
Come home safely: your departure
- Keep contacts as low as possible
- Observe the minimum distance and markings on the floor
- Pay for all services as cashless as possible at check-out (debit or credit card)