Your Hamburg break under the sign of art
Discover five of the largest Hamburg museums with the Art Mile arrangement: Also included is the "Kunsthalle Hamburg", one of the largest and most important art museums in Germany, which shows art from seven centuries. Friends of contemporary art and photography will certainly visit the "Deichtorhallen Hamburg". The "Bucerius Kunst Forum" has made a name for itself for its exclusive exhibitions and is also part of the range of art mile houses. Just like the "Kunstverein Hamburg", which has dedicated itself to the presentation of contemporary art since 1817. The whole thing is complemented by the great Museum for Art and Trade, which with around 500,000 objects from 4,000 years is one of the leading museums for art and design in Europe.
And when you are back at the Jacob after all the art enjoyment, you can admire many other pictures that are open to the public in our hotel in addition to the exhibits that hang in your room. Because the Jacob exhibits the largest private art collection in Northern Germany with over 400 exhibits. Crowned, of course, by the Liebermann, under whom you can relax in our living room.
Content of the Arrangement
- Three nights in a luxurious double room
- Rich breakfast with a view of the Elbe
- 3-course menu in the Jacobs Restaurant (on the first evening)
- Hamburg Pass for admission to five of Hamburg's largest museums on three consecutive days: Bucerius Kunst Forum, Deichtorhallen Hamburg, Hamburger Kunsthalle, Kunstverein Hamburg, Museum für Kunst und Gewerbe
- Hamburg Card for two days of public transport in Hamburg
3 nights from € 489 per person in a double room
3 nights from € 749 per person in single occupancy